get your passwords securely organized
Today we need passwords for almost everything and it’s hard to remember them and keep them straight. Therefore, do you have a few passwords you use for all logins? Or do you have them written down on paper or in a document, or even stuck to your screen on a post it? This isn’t a good way to handle your passwords, but what should you do instead?
Get yourself set up with a password manager to store your passwords and keep them secure.
- Recommendation on which service to use; LastPass or 1Password
- Survey for foundational information
- Set up account in LastPass or 1Password
- Organizing and input of all your passwords
- Training video on how to use LastPass or 1Password
- Training video on how to create secure passwords for already existing logins
- 10 days of full email and Voxer support